|If you want to do more than just serve up static
brochureware on your site, you are going to need some type of
interactive scripting tool. What this means is that you
instead of merely giving users pages as they are stored on your
server's hard drive, pages are generated dynamically as users
request them. This allows content to be tailored to specific
users and allows for the creation of data driven web
|Here are a few examples of
what you can accomplish with Active Server Pages.
- Online ordering and order status checking.
- Customized, downloadable product brochures in PDF
- Web interfaces for all those Microsoft Access databases
kicking around your organization.
- Customized search engine placement
- Online discussion groups.
- Automated web page updates.
- Web based reporting from your legacy decision support
- Personalization, personalization, personalization.
us and we will be glad to help you figure out how to employ
this technology to increase sales, productivity, and positive
karma in your company.